We just recently got back with our dog. My family and I have been away from him for almost 2 years due to military matters. He has been staying with my parents for that time and not getting enough attention as needed. We live on Military housing now and I have him with us. He is 2 years old and a beautiful Yellow Labrador but time away did take its toll. I still gottah take him to a groomer and see a see a local vet. His hair is all over the place. I got the "furminator" but having fun trying to use it. If you know what I mean. My concern is trying to train him since he is 2 years old. He is kinda potty train for doing number 1, but number 2 is what I am nervous about. he hasnt gone since we got him back last night 7 o'clock Hawaii Time. Now its 9 in the mornin. We have beentaking him out side frequently but he does only number 1, but didn't do number 2 yet. he did eat a little already. Me and my wife think he could be a little home sick not seeing my parents anymore. Does anyone have any advice for us?