9 mos and still an accident here & there?

Thread: 9 mos and still an accident here & there?

mosmama is offline Senior Member

Default9 mos and still an accident here & there?

Limo is 9 mos and lets me know when he has to go out. The other day when I got home from work, he had urinated in his crate, which hasn't happened for a while (and I do take him out OFTEN). Even when he drinks a little bit of water in the a.m. he's almost running out to go....I'm wondering if maybe he has something "wrong" or if this is just normal behavior for a 9 mo old????

He will also do it sometimes when I'm busy doing something and there have been times when I've gotten him up to take him out and he ends up going on the floor! What's up with this?
    Mo
    May 17, 1998 - May 20, 2009

The Love of My Life
    Rest in peace my Sweet Chocolate
    I Love You and Miss You so much

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

LIMO

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

Maybe he needs to be checked for a UTI? I don't know if males develop urinary incontinence from neutering like females can - worth checking into.
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.

mosmama is offline Senior Member

I did call my vet yesterday and it's not common for males to have UTI's and she also thought he shouldn't still be having accidents. So, I will be having him tested.
    Mo
    May 17, 1998 - May 20, 2009

The Love of My Life
    Rest in peace my Sweet Chocolate
    I Love You and Miss You so much

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

LIMO