Get some moderators!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get some moderators!

DefaultGet some moderators!

Seriously, if you need a volunteer, I've done it at other forums. I can even get a reference. Something really should be done about all of this spam on the board.

If I can help you, please PM me...

Kevin
    Last edited by kdryan; 07-09-2009 at 08:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Garth is offline Registered Users

Get some moderators!
    You forgot to say PLEASE. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?

I don't think we're that desperate that we need YOU as a mod thanks given your attitude towards a few people lately.

I can give you the link to what's probably the most moderated Lab board on the net. If you think you'll feel more at home there, let me know & I'll give it to you.

Also think it's pretty cool that your own thread has been spammed.

Pontiac is offline Senior Member

somebody seems way to gun ho to do it. done is in the past tense, that implies you are no longer doing it. would you care to explain why you are no longer doing it?

and if that was just an error in judgment on your choice of words, would you care to share the cyber address of the boards you serve as moderator on?

references from somebody in cyberspace who is totally unknown to us here would be rather worthless.

putting up with spam and trolls might be the better alternative.

i'm new here, i showed up about the time the spam and trolls showed up is not a good reference at all and will not build confidence in the people who have been around here for years

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kdryan View Post
    Seriously, if you need a volunteer, I've done it at other forums. I can even get a reference.
    Here's a good reference for ya. Written in your own words too.

I'm done with this conversation. Between the Rush Limbaugh set and the Al Franken set, you all look like a bunch of morons.
    Goes to the witnesses character your honour.

Doesn't look too good for someone wanting such a huge position of trust does it? I certainly wouldn't trust you around any of my posts or anything else you didn't agree with for that matter.

I just love people like you who dig deep holes for themselves especially when their shit that they wrote in their own words comes back to haunt them. You really are your own worst enemy you know that?

So based on the above evidence discrediting your suitability for this role, do you want to retract your ridiculous offer?

Congratulations Garth, you're only two months late in picking a fight. Now give mommy back the keyboard and go to bed. Oh, and if you don't think people notice that you and Pontiac are probably the same person, you're wrong. There will be no more responses to this thread from me as you are obviously looking to start a fight. You are a troll...

well we now have the credentials, very thin skinned, not what you want for a moderator on a smooth running board. also offers credentials and when called on it, he does not give them, so lacks a lot in truthfulness.

also you are not really very good at all searching out trolls. although it does not show in my avatar picture, i am a pontiac with a left hand drive, garth being from australia would have the steering wheel and break pedal on the right hand side.

also why would garth point out your faults under two names, he did quite well with one under his name. or perhaps garth is a troll and i am the real person from australia.

anyway we well never know the answer because like a monk you have taken a vow of silence. once again, you would not want to break that like last time and once again prove your true inter-feelings to everyone, like the last time.

i see you, remember do not open one's mouth and insert foot.

i am tired of waiting, i'll check out the plumbing one more time and go to bed. remember, always flush and wash your hands after using the bathroom. and if you poop use the air freshner, make it all nice for the next one, garth is not so kind, he leaves a poop smell behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post
    i am tired of waiting, i'll check out the plumbing one more time and go to bed. remember, always flush and wash your hands after using the bathroom. and if you poop use the air freshner, make it all nice for the next one, garth is not so kind, he leaves a poop smell behind.
    Oh shit!

Congratulations Garth, you're only two months late in picking a fight.
    Not 2 months late. I took you to task at the time & I'll keep calling you out every time you open your stupid mouth & put your big foot in it.

As usual, the only way you can debate a factual argument is by resorting to pathetic insults. Rather immature for a wannabe mod wouldn't you say?

Oh, and if you don't think people notice that you and Pontiac are probably the same person, you're wrong.
    Can you give me the names of these people? I'd love to know who they are or are you just spewing more BS without the proof to back it up?

As for calling ME a troll? I like that! Shows how much you know. SFA!

Namaste
    Last edited by Garth; 08-06-2009 at 04:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast