Possible 'quick reply' feature?

Thread: Possible 'quick reply' feature?

DefaultPossible 'quick reply' feature?

Wondering if its possible to install a 'quick reply' box at the bottom of each thread. That way, instead of having to press 'add reply' to each post, there would just automatically be a window open. It's like this on a couple of other boards I frequent, and it cuts down on loading time for dialup users. Just curious!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Possible 'quick reply' feature?

There is a 'quick reply' feature already.* Scroll down to the end of the post on the left hand side.* There is a blue bar that has 'quick reply.'* Click on that and a box opens.* Post away.

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kiddsmom
    There is a 'quick reply' feature already. Scroll down to the end of the post on the left hand side. There is a blue bar that has 'quick reply.' Click on that and a box opens. Post away.
    Actually I don't see that option. I think there is more than on layout format cause when I sign in on my secret pal account I see a completely different format.
    ~Lindsay

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ender's Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddsmom
    There is a 'quick reply' feature already.* Scroll down to the end of the post on the left hand side.* There is a blue bar that has 'quick reply.'* Click on that and a box opens.* Post away.
    Actually I don't see that option.* I think there is more than on layout format cause when I sign in on my secret pal account I see a completely different format.
    Go into your Profile, select Look and Layout Preferences under Modify Profile. There is an option on the list of "Use quick reply on topic display." Choose how you want that option to work.