Sad
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad

umpire is offline Banned

DefaultSad

I can't enjoy other people and enjoying there own pets on this board without getting insulted or attack over a dsibaltiiy i can't control and everyone handles everything differently i don't feel welcome at all here and i am not to please how people are acting.

We are all adults right? Well maybe its time to act like them and stop trying to correct or insult people. I never ask for suggestions i ask you to work with me.

This why disbaltiiy have an issue since there not as normal as you your judge base off nothing absolute nothing and chew them out.

facts

i use spell check
    i use words the wrong way that where the dyslexia comes in. I wanted to enjoy a forum of other dog lovers but there way to much people being over the top rude. I will not tend to play this game anymore.

If it gets better or any apologize i be glad to come back.

Also i was bully in school till about high school so i cam come off defense but that how i learn to protect myself.

what i highlighted is what i have for spell check to fix.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bett is offline Senior Member

with all due respect umpire, it's not really your dyslexia that is causing the issue.

perhaps , you are still unaware, of how YOU speak to people. for example, if someone doesnt give the answer that you want, or expect, YOY become rude, and attacking. that is exactly what happened on the "other "lab board. and as i am a member of both boards, when i read your response to bauersmom, i knew trouble would be following you here.

you can expect , because of you disability, to be "allowed" to be rude. i know many folks with many issues, and even hardened criminals can learn to be respectful.
    may i suggest you take that into consideration, and try and not bully members, or attack their responses that you dont like.
    people here, and anywhere, will accept the fact that your dyslexia makes it often very difficult to read and comprehend what you are saying. but that doesnt give you license to attack back. NO ONE HERE IS ATTACKING YOU FOR YOU DISABILITY ( i took the license to say that for others, and in advance, i apologize, if that isnt the fact)

you no longer have to be a bully, thinking it protects you. because, honestly, it doesnt protect you , it only makes people want to stay away from you.
    i say all this not to be hurtful to you in anyway, but rather to try and enlighten you.

umpire is offline Banned

First off I am only rude is that what i am getting from Most people here. If you ever heard of you treat people they way you want to get treated. I never have an excuse for my rudeness you act rude your going to get same thing back it one way and the other. I was not bullying anyone at all. I never attack anymore you the ones attacking me and i have people to back me on that.

As far as the other board that was totally unfair and unjustified period. The only people who are the bully who are the bully is people on this site who can't be respectful at all. You want me to respect people? they have to respect me You adults will never learn with this attitude you have. Not to mention your not going to get me upset over my b-day either good timing hope you have wonderful life. cause you all need to learn how to be better people. <that the hard truth of fact.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by umpire View Post
    First off I am only rude is that what i am getting from Most people here. If you ever heard of you treat people they way you want to get treated. I never have an excuse for my rudeness you act rude your going to get same thing back it one way and the other. I was not bullying anyone at all. I never attack anymore you the ones attacking me and i have people to back me on that.

As far as the other board that was totally unfair and unjustified period. The only people who are the bully who are the bully is people on this site who can't be respectful at all. You want me to respect people? they have to respect me You adults will never learn with this attitude you have. Not to mention your not going to get me upset over my b-day either good timing hope you have wonderful life. cause you all need to learn how to be better people. <that the hard truth of fact.
    not at all true, umpire. having been both places, and this board is far more tolerant of behaviors.
    not true at all.
    i dont care one bit if you respect people or not , but you put out a post, which asks "why" and i answered. you brought up that you were a bully, not me. i responded to that "fact" that you said.
    happy birthday, and enjoy your special day.

umpire is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bett View Post
    not at all true, umpire. having been both places, and this board is far more tolerant of behaviors.
    not true at all.
    i dont care one bit if you respect people or not , but you put out a post, which asks "why" and i answered. you brought up that you were a bully, not me. i responded to that "fact" that you said.
    happy birthday, and enjoy your special day.
    These type of replies i like to see those are nice and to the point and though i am interested what was i consider bullying?

These type of replies i like to see those are nice and to the point and though i am interested what was i consider bullying?
    because YOU said, in this first thread , that you were a bully in high school.
    i dont want to talk about the other board, but try and remember what you said to lauranj.

very very bad response to her. unacceptable.

Samson is offline Senior Member

WE have a number of people that have trouble communicating on this board !

Like Bett said, we are a tolerant board.

Take a chill pill Umpire ! It's not all about you !

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

I would like to give you some really sincere advice. You may not want to take it, but I think it is advice that would be beneficial to you. Know and understand your audience; especially on the Internet. If you started a new job or joined a new club, would you assume that you knew everyone and everyone knew and understood you? Probably not. Groups on the Internet are not any different. Many people on this forum have known eachother for over 10 years. For the most part we know eachothers backgrounds, histories, and family situations. Many of us have met in person, and talk frequently. When I first found this site I was intimidated by the friendships that I observed, and the history that the people on this forum had built. Even though I was intimidated, I wanted to be part of it.

In the blizzard thread, joflake and gundog made comments about snow, wanting a blizzard, etc. You felt the need to criticize their posts, as if they didn't know the dangers of a blizzard or driving in snow. Had you taken the time to get to know the people on this site, I don't think you would have made the comments you made. We know that the only child (and I use that term based on age only, because she is more mature than most adults) regularly posting on this site is Deidra. No one is posting things that are intentionally misleading or harmful. My response to you was simply trying to explain that, and giving you more information on where I grew up. You took that as me saying that unless you grew up where I grew up you have no experience, which wasn't what I said at all.

Due to your disorder, you may have a hard time detecting sarcasm. Jumping to conclusions about these things isn't going to help you. You may need to read, re-read, and look at other responses. It is difficult to understand joking and sarcasm on the Internet, but if you understand that we're (for the most part) coming from a good place, it might help. I had never heard of chromosome ring 18 disorder, and did some studying this afternoon. I am definitely far from understanding your life experiences, but I now have a better idea.

Please take some time to get to know people, read old threads, and get to know what we're all about. We love our dogs, we support each other through tough times, and we celebrate each other's successes. This is a great group of people.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

umpire is offline Banned

See you already misunderstanding me i never once citizens someone post and second me take a chill pill? no i don't care how torlate the board is compare to others the fact your speaking many people away with your attitudes and attack i don't care if you meet in person or not. That has no effect on me.

I have umpire youth sports and i have delt with plenty of crap in my life you guys have no clue of. Nor do i really want to share at this time. You all jump on me with my spelling and grammar and i said work with me i didn't ask for suggesting Did i say this board was all about me? NO but the way you treat new people needs to stop. People can't handle listen to the truth to some newbie is that the issue? Its that right there is the problem. Someone younger is being much more mature than most adults who should behave and no how to behave better.

What if i judge one of your kids if you have kids cause he look stupid or silly "oh he must be a dumb kid look the way he looks" that just dead wrong.

I have no clue what i said to the other person personally it was not that important for me to remember and i think tis funny that the second board has been brought up by so many other people. Its not the first time i have been on a message board and won't be the last time.

You do know why smiles are there? maybe for the fact to make it easier to understand sarcasum that has nothing to do with my disbaltiiy that has to do with your lack of thinking over online its not point blank easy to understand if someone joking online or not.

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

I wish you would reread Bauersmom's post and really think about what she is saying to you. I thought it was one of the kindest posts I have read that does not involve a dog. The majority of members here are kind, thoughtful and caring and just love their dogs. Those that join just to start problems or stir up s**t rarely last. I have not been here very long but I have made some wonderful friends and enjoy knowing I can count on good advice when I need it.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast