Product Recommendation - Synovi G3 Soft Chews

Thread: Product Recommendation - Synovi G3 Soft Chews

Taffys Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultProduct Recommendation - Synovi G3 Soft Chews

I posted this in Lab Chat, but think it may be better posted here:

I have to mention this product. Taffy (just turned 10) really began slowing down the last 6 months. Jumping up on the bed less, coming upstairs as few times as possible, preferring to stay alone at night on first floor, moving slower, seemingly much lazier, really acting old...

We started her on the Synovi G3 Soft Chews a week ago and already everyone has noticed a difference. She's gotten back the spring in her step, she moves with much more ease, is more active and seems like her old self. We are sorry we didn't find this sooner.

So far, we are VERY pleased with this. Here's the information:

Synovi G3 for dogs and horses has glucosamine and green lipped mussels for improved joint health, MSM for inflammation relief and creatine monohydrate for muscular energy. SynoviG3 also contains antioxidants like Vitamin E, Alphan Lipoic Acids and Omega-3 Fatty Acids to complete a comprehensive joint support formulation.

If you are going to look into this, might I suggest you NOT purchase it from your vet. We did and have since found it for 2/3 less!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

DefaultRe: Product Recommendation - Synovi G3 Soft Chews

I was giving Aries Glucosamine, but stopped it because I noticed he's running around more than Tundra I think Tundra is keeping him young, but am thinking about putting him back on it, not sure if I should start it before seeing problems, I don't see anything with him now though

TrappersMom is offline Senior Member

Taffy's Mom, that's great she's doing well with SynoviG3.

We've had Trapper on it since two years ago when our vet said he has HD. It's a long story, but he had no symptoms and we got a second opinion/x-ray, which was normal. He still shows no signs of joint problems.

Having had a Lab with HD and spondylosis, when my vet first said put Trapper on SynoviG3 I was so okay with that. He's only 3. Is it too much, too soon? I don't know. I asked here and no one said I was overdoing it.

I don't buy mine through the vet now, either.

Dot in Northern Illinois

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

That's the product our vet sold us when Maddy had her ED surgery. 5 years later, I found out that human G/C/MSM is cheaper, and I just buy Glycoflex for the green lipped mussel.