Warts!

Thread: Warts!

haydysch is offline Junior Member

DefaultWarts!

My husband and I have a 10 year old yellow lab named Mattie. (absolute sweetheart!) She is very athletic and healthy the only problem we have with her is that she is developing warts on her body. Someone will pet her and thinks she has a tick imbedded but it's just a wart. She is so traumatized going to the vet I thought I might pick up one of those wart removal kits from Wal-Mart. Anyone tried this or should I just let them be??????

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kate3jays is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Warts!

Hi guys,

My 2 boys are both 10 also and aside from a few grey hairs and the chocolate having diabetes they are pretty fit and healthy at the moment, though they too have had warts- on their ears, forehead and like a skin tag on their lip.

I did just what you have said i went to the pharmacist and bought a wart freezing kit.It was designed for humans but has worked just as well on the dog- i obviously haven't touched the one on Jonah's lip but the rest have dried up after a couple of days and dropped off- no side effects or pain and completely gone.

Love to your girl,
    Kate-

"some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree!"
    Kate mom to Jed Jasmine and Joelly
    http://www.glosmerelabradors.co.uk/#

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Warts!

I just noticed 2 warts on my golden and she is 8. I am not sure if I should have them checked out or not.