re the loss of Doc

Thread: re the loss of Doc

LoriT is offline Junior Member

Defaultre the loss of Doc

We have since added another choc lab to our family. His name is Mac! He is a handful! To say the least. However, I take him to obedience classes once a week for 8 weeks and I do see improvements! I know this isn't right, but I find myself comparing him to Doc! I think we got him to soon after Doc's death! I am trying so hard! After Doc's passed away it really has change my life! It is just so surprising! But he was that tightly woven into our family unit! I know things will fall into place! I just hope that this sadness will pass soon! I do love Mac. He is so beautiful! I will post pictures of him! He is a really handsome guy! But I have to say I picked a crazy one! I know all of you lab owners are chuckling right now! Here's to lab ownership! It's a crazy ride!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: re the loss of Doc

Congratulations on your new addition to the family. Can't wait to see pics of Mac.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Doc.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: re the loss of Doc

Congratulations on the new guy....... so sorry you lost your Doc..... it is very hard to adjust to life without them. As time passes, it will get better.,.,,,,, give the new guy a chance. Yes, it will all fall into place.

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/