Saying Goodbye
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saying Goodbye

RSBRDHEAD is offline Junior Member

DefaultSaying Goodbye

Sorry to hear of the previous posts loss. I too am dealing with losing my black lab Moose last Thursday. He had been having a problem for about the past year with his hips...He was losing his muscle mass on his hips and legs from arthritis and was depending alot on his front legs. He had been on arthritis meds for about 6 months and then in the last two weeks, pain meds which made no difference eccept to make him more comfortable. Moose had been with us for 13 years and was one of the family. My wife does day care for a few of our friends and he was the star everyday to each one of them. My wife watched an autistic girl at one time and she would mess with him by pulling his hair, etc, etc..and he would* just lay there and when she would move about the house he would follow her as if he was watching out for her. I went throught the prosess with him last Thurday and he went peacefully. The vet said it was the best desision that I made, as he was suffering. I am absolutly crushed that he is gone!! The house is to quiet, he's not there to greet me when I come home from work or wake up in the morning to take him out! I can't believe how much this hurts!!!!!

I miss my friend!

Rich :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

nick_charles is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Saying Goodbye

So sorry for your loss. Godspeed Moose!
    [size=10pt]Semper Famelicus[/size]<br /><br />Nick &amp; Nora (Terry&#39;s kids)&nbsp; Nora&#39;s Dreams

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

I'm so,so sorry... :'( I send good thoughts to you during this difficult time..

Run free Mr. Moose, run free.. :'(
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

polark13 is offline Senior Member

i'm sorry for the loss of Moose - he is beautiful. It's so brutal and nothing can make it better except maybe some time will slightly soften the blow. I'm still devestated from the sudden loss of our 11 year old Yellow, Yukon, last February - and our 15 year old chocolate, Ellis, doesn't have much time left. I have no idea how I'm going to make the decision and how I'm going to be able to handle it...
    Run free Moose ou beautiful black boy...
    <br />Ellis (brown) &amp; Yukon (yellow) - Sadly, we helped Ellis &quot;move along&quot; on Feb 22, 2007 at age 15 1/2 - and Yukon died suddenly on Feb 1st, 2006 - 4 days before his 11th birthday.&nbsp; We are devestated.

Mygirls2 is offline Senior Member

I am so sorry for your loss. We have a 13 BF who is having troubles with her rear legs too.

mattgusmum is offline Senior Member

I'm sorry for your loss. I think that sometimes we just don't realise what a large part they play in our lives until they are gone :'( Run free Moose.

Won't someone please feed me!

LoriT is offline Junior Member

I'm soooo sorry! I too lost my choc lab almost 4 weeks ago! I know what you mean about the quiet and absence at the door when you come home! Moose was a beauty!

Delielah is offline Senior Member

Wow...I saw the picture of Moose you have on this post. I got tears in my eyes looking at him. He looked like he was a very wise and gentle companion. I am sorry for your loss.
    Oklahoma

imported_BucksMom is offline Senior Member

So sorry, I hope time will heal some of the pain. Run free sweet Moose.

bogeysmom is offline Junior Member

We can relate to your loss, we lost our 13 yr. old yellow lab, Bogey on Oct. 30th 2006. *We also cannot believe how much it hurts. *We are lost without him. *Your lab was beautiful and looks as sweet as ever. *Good luck to you and may time ease our pain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast