This is my first post on this issue. my 18 month old chocolate lab was bitten on his lower left jaw 6 days ago My concern is that area doesn't seem to have same muscle tone as opposite side. In fact he tends to drool from injured side. My vet has said we need to wait for healing and then see how jaw is effected. Do I just get second opinion or wait and see. Will waiting cause irreparable damage??
If you're concerned go get a second opinion. Is there a reason you don't trust your vets opinion? I'd hate to have a vet I don't trust.