Its Been Fours years

Thread: Its Been Fours years

SawyerAndMe990 is offline Senior Member

DefaultIts Been Fours years

My dear Pixie its been four years since I lost you to that car accident. I will never forgive myself for not being there that day. For not being there to stop you from running out the front door and into the road. The vet said there was too much damage. He said your old body couldn't take it. And so we decided to end your pain....The memory of holding your head in my lap and singing your lullaby while I watched you slip away will always be with me. But also choose to remember some of my favorite memories of my first true heart dog.

I remember how much you loved the snow. And even when you became old the first snow always turned you into a puppy again. I loved watching you run in circles and eating the snow at the same time. Much like Sawyer. Wow Pixie you would have loved him. I also loved our summers together. Me laying out on the lawn chair reading. While you layed in the kiddie pool dozing off. My favorite times were when I couldn't sleep and it was almost dawn. And I would load you up in the back of my little grey rust bucket and we would go on a long drive as the sun rose. You always made me laugh with that big head of yours hanging out the window your lips and years flying in the breeze. I always laugh and shake my head when I think about how you used to steal cat food cans out of the garbage. You would clamp those jaws so tight on that can. You were not going to surrender your prize without a fight. But you never once growled or bit....You were a good girl. And then there were the times you had those awful panic attacks whenever a thunderstorm hit. You would always climb right up onto my lap or lay on top of my sleeping body and shake with fear. It wasent until I would rub your ears and sing your lullaby that you would calm down and go to sleep.

I miss you every day Pixie and I beleive you have sent me both Maggie May and Sawyer because they are both almost as amazing as you . No dog could ever replace you though my Pixie girl and I hope we meet again someday.

Some pictures of my best girl Pixiestick my Lab/Saint Bernard. RIP 1997-2005

Sawyer And Morrison

Lab
    Lab/Basset Hound (maybe some Beagle)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Its Been Fours years

What a sweet, beautiful girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. :'(
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Tundra Aries Guest

What a beautiful girl, I'm so sorry for your loss too

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

What a sweet girl!! So sorry for your loss, they really do touch our lives!

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Sorry for your loss too.

BeandMe is offline Senior Member

:'( Tears here :'(

nick_charles is offline Senior Member

What a beautiful tribute to a very Special Lady. Thank you for letting us "see her" through your eyes. Both of you were Blessed to have each other.

[size=10pt]Semper Famelicus[/size]<br /><br />Nick &amp; Nora (Terry&#39;s kids)&nbsp; Nora&#39;s Dreams