A New Chapter Has Begun, 6 Months After Losing Winston...

Thread: A New Chapter Has Begun, 6 Months After Losing Winston...

Winnie is offline Junior Member

DefaultA New Chapter Has Begun, 6 Months After Losing Winston...

Wednesday, July 18 will mark the 6 month anniversary of losing our treasured and beloved friend, Winston. Each day continues to bring tears and the loss of the most beautiful creature in the world still weighs heavily on my heart.

On June 3, 2007, we welcomed a new addition to our home: a 6-week old English Springer Spaniel puppy named Seymore Elliot. I came to the realization that a house simply is not a home without a four-legged trouble-maker nipping at your ankles while you try to prepare a meal. Seymore has been home with us for 6 weeks now and in moments of extreme pain and sadness when I think about my precious yellow man Winston, his beautiful brown eyes, freckly wet nose and puppy breath kisses pull me through.

I just wanted to share the happy news of our new puppy with all of you who have supported our family in the last 6 months, while we struggle with our loss. In addition to the poem I posted for all of us who understand the anguish of losing a Lab, Seymore is proof positive that openning your heart to a new puppy and to the love a dog brings to your home can help bring peace and comfort in times of mourning.

Wishing all of you who have lost Labs comfort in your time of sorrow.

Love,

Dagmara, Michael, Gracie and (of course!) little Seymore.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Winston<br />April 3, 1995 - January 18, 2007<br /><br /><br /><br />Seymore Elliot<br />Born April 21, 2007<br /><br />

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: A New Chapter Has Begun, 6 Months After Losing Winston...

I am so sorry about Winston :'(

Your new puppy is adorable

Felix Guest

I'am so sorry about Winston :-[

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

So sorry about your beautiful Winston.,..... Seymour is a cutie !!

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/

Scout and friends Guest

All the best to you, your family, and Seymore as you begin this new chapter!

I have always thought that Cory would have loved Scout. I know they'll meet one day, and compare notes and laugh about the human family they shared.

I hope the sun shines brightly where you are on July 18th, and Seymore gives you extra love as you mark the anniversary and think of Winston.