Brandie - Anniversary Remembrance

Thread: Brandie - Anniversary Remembrance

Hunterboozer is offline Junior Member

DefaultBrandie - Anniversary Remembrance

Its been 4 long years since you crossed the Bridge. I remember it like it was yesterday. My heart still aches for you and not a day goes by that I don't think of you. You were still just a pup when you crossed on that cold, snowy February morning.

You would have been 5 years old by now. Dad and I wonder what type of girl you would have turned into. Would you have been our TDI girl? I know how you loved visiting great-gram in the nursing home. You would just lie there and let her pet you. The nurses loved you - always so calm and gentle. How you let Belle puts blankets all over you and how she used to read you stories; when she would rest her head on you just to cuddle you.

So today my girl, we will do what we have done for the past 3 years. Go out and enjoy the things you did. We will try hard not to mourn your passing, but will try and celebrate your short life.

Till we are together again, my girl - greet all the animals crossing over with a wagging tail and a big smile on your face - make them feel warm and welcome. Make sure they let their humans know that they are alright now and they will see each other again someday.

Missing you,
    Mom, Dad & Hunter and the brothers you never got to meet, Yogi & Chance

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

What a lovely message about Brandie.

georgie is offline Senior Member

Very nice remembrance for Brandie.