Been a rough time here at JL

Thread: Been a rough time here at JL

DefaultBeen a rough time here at JL

I cant seem to get the lump out of my throat lately. Some days Im afraid to come here in fear of what I will find.
    Sending out good thoughts for those who lost their babies. And prayers for those who need it.

**ding**

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Been a rough time here at JL

I agree, Rachel. Although the outpouring of love and support here is incredible.

So, I too send my good thoughts and prayers to all going through hardship and loss. Know that you are all held lovingly in our hearts.

**ding**

Hi!

When I lost my Sam I was new to the site and didn't know about the Rainbow Bridge board so I posted on the Senior Lab board. That was my first post to the site because I had just found it. I had been looking, in desperation, to find a place where people would truly understand how my husband and I were feeling.

Thanks to all of you we don't feel so alone. We found a place that thinks of the phrase "just a dog" as a four letter word. Where humans do care about the furry babies with their whole hearts. We've appreciated all of the support and kind words that we received. We would never want our sadness to discourage you from coming here.

On an up note, in honor of our Samson, we just rescued a 10 year old yellow lab from the SPCA. His name is Hooch. We picked him up on Saturday and he's doing really well. He gets along nicely with my other two dogs and he seems to be getting more comfortable by the day. He was born on May 20, 1996, 24 days younger than our Sam and on the same day he died. Now, May 20th will be somewhat of a somber day but with reason for celebration.

Again, thank you for caring so much about our loss.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hooch is lucky to have found such a great family - you will always remember May 20th in sadness as well as happiness.