52 Blessings ~ Week 4

Thread: 52 Blessings ~ Week 4

imported_ChowHound is offline Senior Member

Default52 Blessings ~ Week 4

This is just for fun! Please post a picture of something that made you feel blessed this week ~ something or someone you are grateful for. This is not a photo contest & your picture does not need to make a statement. This is just a reminder to look at (and capture) the bright spot in your life this week!

Happy shooting.
    <br />~ Laurie &amp; Shelby ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 52 Blessings ~ Week 4

very sad picture - hopefully I'll have a better shot to add soon

this is Bobby... the only thing thats gone right in rescue mayhem this week ... I was asked to foster him as he was supposedly nasty, blind deaf and generally horrid...

we'll he isn't the picture of health and he doesn't hear or see too well but he is a dear sweet little old man.. he's adapting to a new life well (too well - he needs a forever home asap!)

but he's doing fine in a week of old cats, a rat hoarder, returned dogs, dead birds and more!

YAY for Bobby blessing our house (literally anointing it too )

cheers
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

Kwinon is offline Senior Member

This week's blessing was easy!
    We woke up to sheets of ice on our streets & sleet coming down. Luckily I have a very nice neighbor who lives in the block and works for the city too. So her SU drove us both to work & got us there on time and back home at the end of the day safely. It didn't seem to bother them a bit that I was along for the ride!

Here she is w/Chloe. She's not home to get her permission to put her face online; besides, I've known her 25 years, & this is probably how she'd want me to post it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Anne is offline Senior Member

I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who seems to know just the right way to pick me up from Winter's doldrums.

Murphy, Riley, and Piper

imported_bacatherine is offline Senior Member

Not a great pictures but an awesome blessing. I'm 20 weeks this week and started feeling her move what a great feeling
    <br />Barbara, Mocha, Zeus, &amp; Smeagol

lab-junkie is offline Member

My son walked away from this without even a scratch.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

SurferMom is offline Senior Member

That my husband would work hours on building Sydnee (and Koda) a new fort in our yard.