Help me find a camcorder for dog stuff!

Thread: Help me find a camcorder for dog stuff!

GulfCoast is offline Senior Member

DefaultHelp me find a camcorder for dog stuff!

I want a camcorder to record dog training sessions, and hunt tests, mostly. I want to be able to keep a visual record of what went well, and what needs to be polished, without relying on memory or cold notes. I do not know really what to look for as far a brands/features. Simple, rugged and good quality are want I want to achieve. I do want a good optical zoom, and maybe image stabilzation. I do not care about taking still pictures. I have been told to stay away from DVD camcorders, and look at MiniDV and the tapes. Trying to stay less than $500.

Help!!!:z
    HRCH Ellie Mae MH CGC
    Tipsy Puppy
    Justlabradors.com -- the best site for your Labrador needs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee311/EllieMaeDogg/2108207141_f7321f204b.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_Jimbo is offline Senior Member

4yelloweyedogs is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Help me find a camcorder for dog stuff!

We have a JVC, digital and we love it. The best part is the software ,...... you can upload the video to your computer, and also burn it to DVD..... ours has way too many features though., if you don't use it a lot you tend to forget how to do everything.... I would prefer a more basic model.....

Melissa
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

http://theyelloweyedog.weebly.com/