I posted in Lab Chat Also.
I seen one done from a different forum and thought it would be a neat idea to do here.So I am offering to make a screensaver for this forum if everyone is wanting one.All I need are pictures of your Labs.
If you want to take part in this,just post your pictures in this thread and I will save them to my computer.I will wait fro about a month so I can get enough photos and then make it and upload somewhere.I will post the link here for everyone to download.
If you can't post your photos here and still want to be a part of it,PM me and I will give you my email addy.
Also what I am going to do is put your username with the photo.And if you want a short 2-5 word description,I will add that as well.
Please include your Labs name and it will be with the photo as well.What I am going to do,is as photos are posted,I am going to add them to the project.That way I don't have to do it all at one time.
And finally I need some music to go along with the project,any ideas on a song?I can post a poll and everyone can vote on a song after we get some ideas for one.
And there is no limit on how many photos you can post.But keep in mind that the more photos,the bigger the file.I am going to look for an editing program to make the file sizes smaller but keep the photos the same size.