Finally!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally!!!

DefaultFinally!!!

Ok... I think I figured all of this out. Here are some pics of my baby, Hank. Isn't he just the cutest and goofiest thing you have ever seen?... ;D

Hank's first trip to the Beach!

We were trying to take a good pic!

For some reason the motor fascinates him!

Well... There are so many more that I want to post but at least this is a start...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Finally!!!

Hank is sooooo cute...

Thanks!!! Sidney and Ruger are adorable too!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Wow! Hank is a VERY handsome guy!! How old is he? Thanks for sharing his pictures with us! ;D

I like to think he is handsome! He will be one on September 26.

OH he is so cute!!! I love your siggy picture....is that his little pool? What an expressive face!!!

He was actually in a water trough at the ranch! I have a small pool for him in the back yard but he doesn't think it's nearly as much fun. He definitley has an expressive face. You always know what he is thinking!

Kpowers3, Your dog sleeps like Hank. That must be the "do not disturb my nap" face. That is the exact look Hank gives me when he feels I'm bothering his sleep! Beautiful dog. How old and what's his/her name?

That's Dakota, my lazy girl...she's two and a half..and is soooo mellow...a crazy pup though.....We have a 6 month old yellow his name is Denali, and not as hyper as Dakota was.....so most of the time it is a mellow lab household.....But oh can they be crazy!!!

Dakota was the first Lab I ever "cared" for all myself, with my boyfriend of course....it definately has it's challenges...but it's all worth it....and now we have two...what was I thinking!

My Lazy Kids

My Baby Boy

Quote Originally Posted by kpowers3
    That's Dakota, my lazy girl...she's two and a half..and is soooo mellow...a crazy pup though.....We have a 6 month old yellow his name is Denali, and not as hyper as Dakota was.....so most of the time it is a mellow lab household.....But oh can they be crazy!!!

Dakota was the first Lab I ever "cared" for all myself, with my boyfriend of course....it definately has it's challenges...but it's all worth it....and now we have two...what was I thinking!

My Lazy Kids

My Baby Boy
    Hank is my first lab that I have been fully responsible for, with my boyfriend as well. Usually my mom did most of the caretaking. It has proved to be a bigger job than I thought becuase Hank is VERY hyper but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We have been talking about getting a female... Any suggestions from someone who is in a similar situation?

Dakota and Denali are both adorable!!

How old was Dakota before she calmed down?

We got Denali when Dakota was a little over 2 years old....She started calming down around 2....I grew up with a male Black Lab who was a very very hyper puppy and then a chocolate male after the first died and he was a handful.....

I think it's much easier with two people....splitting the responsibility is a huge help....

Some people on the board have two close to the same age....and others have labs that are 5 years or more apart. We went back and forth for a long time....I enjoy that they are close enough in age to play together.....but also that I do'nt have to worry about Dakota doing something bad or having an accident in the house, most of the worry is focused on Denali...and he follows her around and learns from her too....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast