Pool Pics (only 2)

Thread: Pool Pics (only 2)

DefaultPool Pics (only 2)

1st time in the swimming pool Saturday!* It proved really difficult on her poor wittle feeties, but she had such a great time that day.* She had been in ponds and rivers and such before, but never a pool other than her baby pool in our yard.* Our friends liked watching her swim too, their husky doesn't go near their pool unless they carry her into it.* Next time we just have to be more careful with her running on the concrete with wet feet.*

Swimming back with the ball:

Proudly dropping the ball and waiting (sort of) patiently for mommy to throw it again:

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Pool Pics (only 2)

Ahhh that looks like soo much fun! I wish we had a pool for Trooper to swim in. Maybe some day.
    Great pics!

biscuit is offline Senior Member

I love pics of dogs in pools- they always look so happy!!
    <br />Kristin &amp; Biscuit

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

She really looks eager to go again in the second picture. Nice to have the steps for ease of entry and exit. Nice pics!

My husband and I had an inground pool put in right before Mercedez's hip replacement.* The dogs use it more than us!* Now we are moving and have to put a pool in the new house all over again!* * I hope they don't miss it as much as we think they will!* It may take a year or 2 before they get another one. :'(* *May have to get a kiddie pool for a little while. I can't let them out in the middle of the night without having to dry them off all over again. Sometimes I think they trick me into thinking they have to go to the bathroom real bad, just to be able to go for a quick dip!

[attachment deleted by admin]

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

Great pool pics!