Maggie and the new house

Thread: Maggie and the new house

maggieandfinn is offline Senior Member

DefaultMaggie and the new house

I hope this means Maggie approves of the new house

We take her every time we go so she can get comfortable. This was the first day of framing. She was a little scared of the basement at first, but after she got down there and realized that she could run free she was in heaven.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Maggie and the new house

I can just see her going around your new house saying "Ok, I'll have my doggy door put here. I will need a place for my water bowl and food bowl here. This room can hold all of my new toys. This room will be made into my lavish bed."

She's a gorgeous little girl... She reminds me SO much of Lexus when she was a little younger; she looks just like her. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Servant2Lexus is right! It looks like she's claiming her territory. Cute pictures.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

maggieandfinn is offline Senior Member

Well we went back over last night and she knew exactly where she was and headed straight for the basement. The window that she is looking out of is a box seat window in the front room. I have a feeling she will be spending alot of time there watching the world go by. The house is 4 bedroom plus the living, dining, and family room and as of right now its just my husband, myself and Maggie so she can claim alot of space We are going to "give" her the formal dining room to store her stuff but knowing her she will drag it all over.