Thread: Buster Brown 8 months

DefaultBuster Brown 8 months

Here's buster we r new to this forum!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ZRabbits is offline Senior Member

What a sweet boy! Love the name. Makes me think of when I was a young girl..."buster brown shoes". I know, showing my age, lol.

KAZ

I wore buster browns as a kid as well!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Buster_Brown View Post
    I wore buster browns as a kid as well!!!
    Great shoes that held up well.

Your Buster Brown is a darling. Lovely chocolate. We have a black lab who is 13 weeks old and we just love his little personality that is starting to show. Hoping for a chocolate in a few years as we do want a two lab house.

Your kids must have a ball with Buster.

KAZ

Quote Originally Posted by ZRabbits View Post
    Great shoes that held up well.

Your Buster Brown is a darling. Lovely chocolate. We have a black lab who is 13 weeks old and we just love his little personality that is starting to show. Hoping for a chocolate in a few years as we do want a two lab house.

Your kids must have a ball with Buster.

KAZ

They do!! I want a female fox red so badly!! After my Buster is a little older

Love that Yellow has such a wide range. Only seen Fox Red in pictures.

Have plans too to add another Lab to our family. Would love Chocolate or Yellow as we have a Lovely Black already. But to be honest color is secondary. Health comes first, sex next. Will be another Male and will probably put our names on the waiting list when Strax hits 2 years old.

KAZ

Yes, breeder is key and health to me is a big portion of picking out a puppy! We too were on a waiting list and when our breeder had three litters of no male chocolates we reached out to another breeder who had only male chocolates left. I researched the breeder contacted her references and it all checked out ok, but sadly after purchasing a pup from her at a costly adoption fee (only because we want full rights and registration) the papers are not able to be processed do to the breeder. So now Buster is 8 months I payed a hefty adoption fee and no papers. I will never work with her ever again and will warn anybody who calls me as a reference!! I have learned my lesson on breeders that are in good standing with the AKC! I will wait next time! Buster is a wonderful family member but I would not have paid the money for a unregisterable lab! This was my first "papered" pet and learned the hard wayto stick with the breeder you have the most confidence with!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster_Brown View Post
    Yes, breeder is key and health to me is a big portion of picking out a puppy! We too were on a waiting list and when our breeder had three litters of no male chocolates we reached out to another breeder who had only male chocolates left. I researched the breeder contacted her references and it all checked out ok, but sadly after purchasing a pup from her at a costly adoption fee (only because we want full rights and registration) the papers are not able to be processed do to the breeder. So now Buster is 8 months I payed a hefty adoption fee and no papers. I will never work with her ever again and will warn anybody who calls me as a reference!! I have learned my lesson on breeders that are in good standing with the AKC! I will wait next time! Buster is a wonderful family member but I would not have paid the money for a unregisterable lab! This was my first "papered" pet and learned the hard wayto stick with the breeder you have the most confidence with!
    Ouch, so sorry to hear about the "papered" pet with no papers due to the irresponsibility of the breeder. Maybe she said pup would be Full Registration, but could only be "limited". There are breeders that will not sell full registrations, only co-ownership. Have a limited registration too and received my AKC registration and on it says, any dogs from this litter CAN NOT be registered with the AKC.

Best bet, Stick with the breeder you have the most confidence and will actually talk to you honestly. Got really lucky our first time out with a breeder who was very up front with how she deals with her lines.

KAZ

Yes that's how our first breeder was vey upfront!!! My fault we switched and I have the reciept saying full registration! We don't even want to breed just thought it would be nice to have him in competitions through the AKC!!! Oh well we have a brilliant house dog!!

jyucht99 is offline Junior Member

I agree just like Buster Brown shoes haha great name!