Just Labradors banner

Meet our new family member

4K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Parcae 
#1 ·
He's finally here, after waiting soooo long. He does not have a name yet, hopefully we'll come up with a name tonight.

See less See more
#14 ·
Oh Gosh! He is the definition of sweetness! Congratulations! You can't take your eyes off him, can you? I wanna hug him so much! :)

His name should be: Sweetie. Or what MidwestGirl suggested. Lol :)

#15 ·
I had forgotten how hard it is to take a picture of a puppy. Right now I have a few half decent ones and a lot of pics of paws, tail and so on.

Right now I have a puppy sleeping on my foot. Life is good :bounce: As soon as he wakes I'll give him his last meal of the day. I'll probably bore you with more pics later

#19 ·
Something else I had forgotten was how much they try to eat when outside. For some reason he wants to eat stones. They can't be that tasty? And last night he ate two spiders and one snail. :yuck:

And he barks and whines, which is usual for a dog I know but my old dog never did so I really don't know what I should do. Should I ignore the whining? Or tell him to be quiet? I'm guessing the "aawww poor puppy. Let me hug and kiss you" might not be the best approach?

#21 ·
Thanks for the info. I googled, and I could not find any news about lots of lungworms here right now but we do have a lot of snails here. I'll have to be extra careful when going outside after dark.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.