PROBLEM POSTING PICTURES...

Thread: PROBLEM POSTING PICTURES...

Dallas05 is offline Junior Member

DefaultPROBLEM POSTING PICTURES...

HELLO EVERYONE, i am new to the forum and i am having problems uploading pictures in a album i made under my profile.. i apologize if this is not the proper thread to discuss this issue but i hope someone can help me out. every time i try to upload something i get this message..

Fatal error:

* Could not create file system directory to hold your attachment.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849

has anyone experienced this or know a proper way to upload? i have tried resizing and still had no luck.
    thanks in advance,
    Brandon, Nichole and our dog Dallas

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Garth is offline Registered Users

https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/l...otobucket.html

It wont fix your problem re creating an album but that's how you post them on the forum. In your case, you need 6 posts before they become visible. It's just an anti spam measure to keep the spammers out.

As for creating albums - there was an update ages ago that wiped out everyone's albums & as far as I know, we haven't been able to create them since.

I'll send this thread to the bosses later & see if it can be fixed.

thank you so much, i was trying to upload the pictures from my computer but i will be loading onto my photobucket account then uploading them from there.. so what you were talking about, about the albums not working.. so i am not able tpo make a photo album? how do i put pictures under all my posts that i post on forums? like you have. kinda like my signature?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

also i understand i have to have 6 posts until i can upload pictures but when i try to upload them from photobucket what text do i paste into the text bar? the html text or the other one? thank you and sorry for being so difficult but i enjoy the forum and want to show off my boy

Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member

If you hover the mouse over the upper corner of the picture in photobucket, a window opens. Copy the bottom line. Then paste it here. If the picture is really big, resize before you post it here. Good luck! Looking forward to seeing pics! If you want the picture to stay on your posts, like my 2 here, then you put them on your signature. The avatar is the little one by your log in name.
    ~Pam

Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo

8.5 mo.

Sophie 15 months, with Skye

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas05 View Post
    thank you so much, i was trying to upload the pictures from my computer but i will be loading onto my photobucket account then uploading them from there.. so what you were talking about, about the albums not working.. so i am not able tpo make a photo album? how do i put pictures under all my posts that i post on forums? like you have. kinda like my signature?
    Signatures and avatars (the small one to the right of your name) you do under profile. Copy it from photobucket the same as you do for here.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member

Go to Forum Actions in the blue strip at the top of this page. Click. Go to Edit profile. Then you will see edit: avatar, signature etc on the left side of the page. For signature, so that your pictures show up on your posts each time, edit signature and load pictures from photo bucket. Resize them first. You can also add caption or signature. Good luck!
    ~Pam

Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo

8.5 mo.

Sophie 15 months, with Skye