Don't you wish they could talk sometimes..

Thread: Don't you wish they could talk sometimes..

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultDon't you wish they could talk sometimes..

Had all 3 of the little guys out at the agility arena Saturday, Sunday and Monday..each day Cedar would run out of the arena to the car acting like he wanted to get into his crate in the car.. with Monday being the worse..could hardly get him to do an obstacle before he would run out wouldn't stop or come back if I called and he is usually very good about that ... at one point on Monday I was just holding him on my lap and he was trembling like he was scared or something..he's been out to this arena for months without any problems ... so don't know what happened to cause this problem...tonight I had to teach a class so I took him with me figuring I would just keep him with me on leash giving him lots of treats and lovins while out in the arena..well he did fine..I even had him off leash and while he made a couple of movements towards the gate he came back everytime I called..we had lots of fun chasing his toy, getting treats for coming when called did his favorite obstacles and never had a problem.... so still not sure what his problem is/was but I hope we are over it...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Um, no. I really don't want to know what mine would have to say, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3TailsWaggin View Post
    Um, no. I really don't want to know what mine would have to say, LOL!!!
    LOL...okay so they are only allowed to talk when we are worried about them..not sure I want to know what mine are thinking about all of the time either..

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I agree, when we don't know what's up with them it would be nice! But otherwise, they can keep their comments to themselves, LOL!!

hmmmmmmm think I might have figured it out...All Weekend I was working on Flyer being very very noisey in his crate at the arena..he is good in most situations but out there especially if I am working with one of the other dogs or teaching class he is can be awful.. so Flyer has been getting a thump on his crate when he starts acting up as I can reach the back of his crate from the arena (they are crated outside the arena).. well even tho Cedar isn't in the crate being thumped I am sure he can hear it and he is very sensitive to corrections and I think now he thinks he was in trouble and that is why he was trying to run to the car because when I had him there on his own he did fine...so now I either have to bring them separately until I get Flyer's problem under control or think of some other way to work on Flyer's problem...

Aw, poor Cedar!