Remington Gambles!!!

Thread: Remington Gambles!!!

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRemington Gambles!!!

Practiced today with one of my students. We set up a gamble that started on the table, over a jump, over the A-frame, to the tunnel, with us (handlers) getting farther and farther away. Remington aced it

As long as the jump is close to the line I'll be okay, but he will not gamble to jumps (he really doesn't care for jumping). I can send him to everything else, but not a jump, go figure.

Also, he got attacked my my friends Chiauahua (however you spell it). It was too funny. He would NOT leave Eddie alone and I was worried he'd hurt him. But my friend calmly said, "Eddie will take care of it." Remington chased Eddie into the chute and then we heard snarly barking. Remington hit reverse and backed out in high gear, and he left Eddie alone after that He just need to learn some manners. 8)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Remington Gambles!!!

What a picture in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

patm is offline Senior Member

Unfortunately, that would have set Emilu off on that little dog forever and I would never be able to trust her around it again - you don't know how lucky you are having a dog that isn't "dog reactive".

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Yes, Pat, you are so correct. I am thankful my dogs are not dog reactive/aggressive. I can't imagine having to deal with it. I know people who do, and they always have to be three steps ahead of the dog. It's tiring for them. Kudos to those of you who can give dogs with those types of problems good homes

patm is offline Senior Member

If I didn't compete with her, it really wouldn't be a problem. She could stay home, go to my parents, or limited outings - no problem - but showing-I'm always a little on edge, making sure I AM 3 steps ahead of her. It's so nice with Skippy, knowing that I really don't have to worry about him with other dogs - just normal dog stuff.