Cav related obedience results

Thread: Cav related obedience results

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultCav related obedience results

Robbie, Cedar and I went to a Cavailer specialty today and the results are as follows

Obedience

Novice B..Robbie 3rd place with a 185 1/2 (2nd leg and 12 pts higher than his 1st leg)

PreNovice .. Cedar 1st with a 187 (I think might have been an 186) Plus of pluses..he did his stand for exam which he just got for the 1st time last sunday..he wanted to sit..his butt started to go under him but he held his stand..yeah...

Rally

Advance A .. Robbie 1st place with an 81.. I thought we might have messed up a station but wasn't sure so didn't redo but should have..and wouldn't you know for his first time in Advance we had the offset figure 8..and he went for the food but I was able to call him off and get him back with me..

Novice B .. Cedar 2nd place with a 90 and a NEW TITLE ... again 1 station messed up..attempted a redo but evidently judge didn't think he went down fluidly enough (stop and down sign)

Overall a good day for us

Pictures to follow whenever they wake up enough for me to take them..LOL

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Cav related obedience results

WTG!!!! Congratulatins!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!!! What a great weekend for you guys. That offset figure 8 with food bowls is going to kill Remington. I've not showed him in Advanced yet. Plan to this winter.

Can't wait to see your pictures. You and your crew do a lot of work and have a lot of fun. Wonderful job!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

What a great time! Congratulations!