Just Labradors banner

UDX #9!!!!

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  ObedienceLabs4Me 
#1 ·
As the title of the post tells you we got UDX leg # 9!!!! And got 1 OTCH point also!!!

We went to a 2 day trial in Baltimore this weekend. Yesterday Kona NQ'ed in utility (first go out Kona only went out just past the jumps and turned and looked at me....... just called him in ....... did the second half fine) and took 4th in open with a 194. Today we had a 193 and 3rd in Utility and 193 1/2 in Open. We lost the run off in utility to another lab (and friend) with a no sit. My friends told me I didn't cue Kona on the halt.

This evening I ran Bo in Rally Novice B with a 90. The judge told me I would have 100 if I had not been so creative with one sign ........... did a sit down sit instead of a sit down!! I felt like I had won gold with Bo ........ that was the first time that I was able to keep the leash loose and keep him working with me with attention!! No points off for out of postion or tight lead!!

Now the even more exciting news. Three of my friends finished their UD's and one very special lady finished her OTCH with her 11 yo border collie!!! What an absolutely great weekend!!!

#9 ·
Fantastic!!! Only one more leg to go. I have a friend who showed her Golden in Open B at the same show you were at. (I know she was at a show in Baltimore so I'm guessing its the same show.) He won Open B on Saturday and was in a run off for HIT on Sunday. Pups name is Tucker. Sounds like some nice scores all weekend - and your Rally run must have been nice too.

#11 ·
Judy is still in Novice Jan is in Open. They both have had multiple OTCh dogs, which is not a surprise when you watch them! Judy e-mailed me. Her dog is out of my friend's ***** that she has for the breeder. Jean whelped and raised the litter that Vinnie is from

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.