Vacationitis..(dog related)

Thread: Vacationitis..(dog related)

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultVacationitis..(dog related)

I don't want to work the rest of this week..*G*..I go on vacation next week...Monday thru Wednesday I am going to an agility camp with Robbie and Cedar..we will have 5 1/2 day seminars each with a different instructor..plus a dog stretching demo one morning and and evening lecture on structure (I think)..A couple of my club members/friends will be there too..*G*..then I come home and veg for a couple of days with all of the boys..Saturday we have a bark in the park where our agility club will be putting on a bit of a demo..and then sunday one of my bosses is having a barbcue at his house... I'm ready for my vacation to start..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Luvmydog2much is offline Senior Member

Ooooh Dog vacations are my favorite! Have a great time and be safe! (And share what you learn!
    'Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.'
    ~ Michelle Held

Rhys, Ruby and Nola

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Sounds like fun. Where are you going to the agility camp? Are you going to Camp Dogwood? (Bud Houston?) Who are the instructors you'll be with? We want more info

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

The camp is at Argus Ranch here in Washington..

The evening lecture is:
    HELEN KING * STRUCTURE AND THE WINNING COMBINATION LECTURE * ADDED TO MASTERS CAMP EVENING * MONDAY * AUGUST 24 6:00 * ALL CAMPERS & FRIENDS ARE INVITED

Instructor are:
    Master's Camp: Jill Crawford (Consistency Exercises), Kathy Lewis (Pushing the Envelope), Kathy Farrill (Front Cross Skills), Wade Robertson (Contact Handling), Terri Deimerre (270s, 180s, Serpintines and Thredles -- Got to have them all)

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Wow, what a jam packed seminar. You are going to be exhausted, but in a good way. I wish we had stuff like that in my area.

Have a great time!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3TailsWaggin View Post
    Wow, what a jam packed seminar. You are going to be exhausted, but in a good way. I wish we had stuff like that in my area.

Have a great time!!
    Yep I did it last year too and I was exhausted by the end as was my dog..but we both had a great time...so am looking forward to having another great time.

brody is offline Senior Member

FABULOUS - I recall us all talking about a session you did last year - hope you are as inspirational this year

have FUN
    and we want DETAILS!!
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller