Just Labradors banner

Just an ok weekend

729 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ObedienceLabs4Me 
#1 ·
Showed Caleb at Queen City Dog Training trial. Thursday I gave him his recreational bone and I guess it had too much fat on it cause he had the runs all day Friday and some of Friday. We had one q in Utility and boy did I work hard for that one! We've had some "gifts" on the call to heel--judge tells me to call him to heel and he starts to move. Before I have gotten the command out and didn't get nq'd but today we did. It was close. Oh well. I know he was not feeling totally himself all weekend.

#2 ·
Well congrats anyhow, Susan, and I hope Caleb is feeling better now! Daisy got sick this weekend too, my poor in-laws-to-be were even watching her for me! No fun at all for the puppers, is it?

#5 ·
Did you have your slippery elm?

Sure did thankfully! I'll leave him on it for the week. He's much better today. This morning when he took his dump I went running out in my jammies to check it out. The look on his face!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! But, it was normal. He'll stay home and rest today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.