Holy Cow! I knew he was good, but...

Thread: Holy Cow! I knew he was good, but...

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultHoly Cow! I knew he was good, but...

I might have told you about the guy we take privates from occasionally (haven't in a great while). He teaches Level 4 at our club and I always make sure to get to his class when he does.

Well, I knew he was good, but I didn't know he was THIS good! He is giving a workshop this month and the flier has a brief bio of him and his dogs. He has the number 17 obedience dog in the nation! All breeds. I knew he had the number one collie several years running...well now she's 17th out of everybody, apparently. He also has a young Golden who has been getting 199s and 200s in Utility. I think this Golden is maybe a year and a half old, two at the most. The flier says his Collie has won 14 HITs, and his Golden has won 10. So far this year, they have gotten HIT eight out of nine times they've shown.

GAH!

It made me think, wow, I am really lucky to have him to take lessons from! He is so nice, too...at the trial Saturday and Sunday, he wanted to know every detail about our run afterwards. He was thrilled right along with us when Angus placed first, and very consoling when he NQ'd, telling me about the times he has NQ'd (yeah, that probably happened once or twice five years ago )

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Holy Cow! I knew he was good, but...

Yikes, maybe since Auntie Susan isn't offering to take Ruby Roo, I should send her to this guy...being she's almost 4 and is almost a senior LOL

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by luvmydogz2much
    Yikes, maybe since Auntie Susan isn't offering to take Ruby Roo, I should send her to this guy...being she's almost 4 and is almost a senior LOL
    I told you she could come! But noooooooooooo, you don't want her around that other yellow dog! LOL!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Uh, can I send you another yellow boy, Susan??? Specifically one struggling with DOR and holding the blasted DB?

Connie, I think it's awesome that you have a wicked kewl instructor!! YEAH!!!!