Well POOP..

Thread: Well POOP..

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultWell POOP..

was on my way to the agility trial about 30 miles from home and I get a call from a friend who is already up there telling me it is snowing heavily and sticking...argggghhhh .. There aren't a lot of places to turn around and I had a couple of minutes to decide...they hadn't canceled the trial yet but do I drive for another hour and a half just in case and even if they do run what is the footing going to be like..well obviously I decided it wasn't going to be worth the risk to run even if they do hold the tria especially after hearing from Anne that some people had gotten hurt while running on Friday..l..so home we came..poor Robbie thought he was going some place fun all by himself with mom and what happens..he ends up back at home with everyone else..LOL

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Well POOP..

I agree - CRAP!!

What a bummer but I think you did the right thing. Maybe you could have stopped at a local Petsmart or park for some 1 on 1 with mom before going home. Robbie didn't know you were going to agility (or maybe he did...some dogs are very astute ).

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

debjen is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    What a bummer but I think you did the right thing. Maybe you could have stopped at a local Petsmart or park for some 1 on 1 with mom before going home. Robbie didn't know you were going to agility (or maybe he did...some dogs are very astute ).
    well we were home by 7 am so no stores open and no dog parks around here..we may go out to the training building later today and do some practice.

brody is offline Senior Member

awwwwwwww too bad ..been in your shoes (choosing safety over agility) twice this winter ... SUCKS

and if Robbie is anything like Brody a petsmart trip would not have faked him out

Brody KNOWS when its agility

cheers
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

Bummer!