Why? I say WHY?

Thread: Why? I say WHY?

DefaultWhy? I say WHY?

There is an indoor trial coming up (the only one offered in AZ). They offer 2 trials on one day (Fri) obedience only. I sent in my entry and today I got a check in the mail. Apparently the first trial was full so they returned my entry for that trial and only entered me in the 2nd trial. The ONLY reason I'm going to this damn trial in the first place is because there are 2 shows on the same day so Murray would have an opportunity to get used to the facility in the first trial and maybe, just maybe do well in the 2nd.

My phone number AND email are on the entry but do you think the superintendent could bother to contact me to see if I still wanted to show? No! They ASSUME (and we all know what happens when you ASS-U-ME) I'm OK with this. What the hell is my contact info on the entry for anyway? They obviously never use it. GRRR!!! So now do I forfeit yet another entry fee (lost money on a rained out trial, lost money when Essy came into heat, and lost money pulling Essy from obedience) or do I go and waste a day, gas, AND entry fee. > I'm not a happy camper right now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ZRL
    ZRL is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Why? I say WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    or do I go and waste a day, gas, AND entry fee. > I'm not a happy camper right now.
    My vote is to be more optimistic, go, and come back with a UD
    Zeke RN, agility miscreant and CGC failure

HAHA! Yes I probably should be more optimistic but after our last trial I'm more of a realist.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I'm not real impressed with Superintendents right now. Onofrio returned- just returned- a check and entry form for a show that supposedly I didn't sign the entry form. Entry form was signed- I know it was- and even if it wasn't, call me and I will fax it to you.

Anyway, I would go if I were you

brody is offline Senior Member

so annoying eh?

I bet you'll do great just cause the trial pixies like messing with our brains like that
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller