Sat match
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sat match

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultSat match

We went to the LRCP match this weekend and Kona qualified in both classes …….. there is hope for him yet. Now Bo on the other hand was the last dog in the ring for pre-novice and gave me nano seconds of attention for a score of 98 out of 200!! It will be a long time before he will be ready to compete in traditional obedience. He is entered in 2 weeks in Rally …… we’ll see if I can get him ready for that ……. At least there I can talk to him, use multiple commands, pat my leg and use my hands ( and make a complete fool of myself to get my dog's attention!!)

I got to meet Doug and Tiegan .......... what an adorable little puppy. We had a pot luck lunch that was excellant ......... so many things to choose from!! Looking forward to going to the Potamac in less than 3 weeks.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sat match

very nice and somehow so typical too - ups and downs are the name of the game eh?

hang in there and have fun

cheers
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

Quote Originally Posted by conrad
    very nice and somehow so typical too - ups and downs are the name of the game eh?
    So true, so true!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

That sounds like a really fun day (in spite of nanoseconds of attention...something I am intimately familiar with...) ;D

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lcspt
    Quote Originally Posted by conrad
    So true, so true!!
    Yep, isn't that the truth! When you think you have one thing fixed something else falls apart! Guess that is what keeps us training!

Now Bo on the other hand was the last dog in the ring for pre-novice and gave me nano seconds of attention for a score of 98 out of 200!! It will be a long time before he will be ready to compete in traditional obedience. He is entered in 2 weeks in Rally

But, you'll have him ready for the All-Star, right? You did say you were bringing both boys. Did you get your room yet?

Neat that you got to meet Doug!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boys Mom
    But, you'll have him ready for the All-Star, right? You did say you were bringing both boys. Did you get your room yet?
    I will be bringing him but right now he has not qualified in anything. I do have my room. Looking forward to going again. Hopefully Kona will be more consistant in Utility by then!!

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

I will be bringing him but right now he has not qualified in anything. I do have my room. Looking forward to going again. Hopefully Kona will be more consistant in Utility by then!!
    Are you staying at the Holiday Inn again? We are. One of my students, the lady who made your shirt (we're vending), Lew and I--so I had t get three rooms.

I was wondering about Bo cause I know you mentioned that you were going to have him in Rally there.

Boy, do I understand about consistency in Utility. Actually Caleb has been quite consistent--it's always been the go-outs in the recent past! That is part of the reason I put him in Super Obedience--he loves the Open exercises and is pretty good at them. So, we'll see.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boys Mom

Are you staying at the Holiday Inn again? We are. One of my students, the lady who made your shirt (we're vending), Lew and I--so I had t get three rooms.

I was wondering about Bo cause I know you mentioned that you were going to have him in Rally there.

Boy, do I understand about consistency in Utility. Actually Caleb has been quite consistent--it's always been the go-outs in the recent past! That is part of the reason I put him in Super Obedience--he loves the Open exercises and is pretty good at them. So, we'll see.
    Yes, I'm at the holiday inn.

I still hope I can enter Bo but he has to get in the ring to get that title before he can qualify for all stars!! Who knows he might not get the scores needed!!

Linda, Kona and Bo

Are you picking on poor Bo?

If I remember correctly, he and Ruby were fast friends and I think I should swoop him up from you!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmydogz2much
    Are you picking on poor Bo?

If I remember correctly, he and Ruby were fast friends and I think I should swoop him up from you!

Bo's saving grace still is that he is cute and he makes me laugh!! Someday he'll be trained and I will forget how long it took to get there. ;D

Linda, Kona and Bo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast