Quick show question entry - need answer tonight!

Thread: Quick show question entry - need answer tonight!

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultQuick show question entry - need answer tonight!

As usual, I'm cutting it close for a show entry. Emilu and I will be trying for our first RAE leg. I'm not sure if I need to fill out 2 entry forms, or if I put Rally Advanced B and Rally Excellent B on the same form. There are some little boxes on the top that say "entry fees enclosed", UDX only and RAE only - I checked the RAE box, but what else do I need to do?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Quick show question entry - need answer tonight!

Use one entry form for both classes.
    Deb H.

Thanks! Oh, and I just figured out what the little box is for. Upon further reading, I discovered that if you mark the RAE box, if one of your classes is closed out, they will send you your entry back. If you don't mark the box and one of the classes is open, they'll enter you in that class and not the other.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Not all trials have a RAE box. In fact, most that I have entered have not. So in that case you put one in the Rally Class and the other in the Additional class box. Where are you going?
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

It's the Greater Toledo Obedience Training Club in Sylvania. Have you been there? We showed there last year for Emilu's RA title run. It's a BIG place with 3 rings , but there was only one entrance to the ring area, which was at the other end from the Rally ring. I had our crate at the Rally end, so you had to go to the other end and then walk all the way back up past the 2 other rings and all the dogs waiting, and then wait with a bunch of dogs at the Rally ring. NOT Emilu's best thing to do. That was really the first time that I realized that it made her nervous to have to wait around so many dogs. The second day I tried to keep her away from them as best I could, but both runs that weekend weren't her best - it was the only show that we haven't placed in (of course I don't expect to keep THAT up )

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

No, I have not been there. Been to the smaller building. Thought about going there but Youngstown All-Breed is the week before and I really do try to not show Caleb two weeks in a row.

Did you see my thread with my question to you? I noticed on the AKC website that Parkersburg has three trials that weekend--two on Saturday. Is that correct? I'll definately be there then! Well, I was planning on it anyway!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org