a very bad lab mix and a very good no lab :)

Thread: a very bad lab mix and a very good no lab :)

brody is offline Senior Member

Defaulta very bad lab mix and a very good no lab :)

agility trial today and sally wracked up enough faults that the whole place was cracking up ... there was a cute - no adorable - little 7 year old doing leash running ... <did I mention yet that sally loves kids?> he stopped and stared at sally as she very nicely did the first two jumps - then he started creeping to the finish line- LOL- sally saw the creep and HAD to run down to meet him.. she returned to me but I was out of position for jump 3 so just carried on missing the jump ... she did 3 more jumps beautifully (just to prove she could) then realized the boy had only moved about 10 feet - zap back she went to make sure he was ok <she really is a caring dog- HA> races back to me - tunnel jump jump tunnel - fairly well then she sees he still hasn't made it to the end line - zoom off she goes again to check him .. back to me and jump tunnel jump ... ROTTEN dog - the scary thing is we didn't run out of time til we were committed to the last jump ... yipes!

Brody was his steady self and picked up a masters snookers q (his second in two tries) and his first steeplechase q - as he's not a speed demon I'm very pleased to see that one!

I ran way too many times and had way too much fun - no wonder I'm addicted!

cheers
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: a very bad lab mix and a very good no lab :)

and I asked a couple of people to watch - apparently Brody is doing a running contact - he isn't slowing at all more and just striding along... who knew?
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

kaytris is offline Senior Member

Sophie says "Aren't you supposed to check in with the ring crew after each obstacle?"

Good weekend!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hehe! I could just see that happening too. Gotta luv the social butterflies though.