We're suppose to get up to a foot of snow this weekend beginning this afternoon. I have Caleb entered all weekend including tonight when he could finish his RAE. I told Lew I could give up the Saturday and Sunday runs but I really would hate to not get there tonight. I really want to finish that RAE! So, we'll play the waiting game. It is coming from the south so those are always bad storms. Needless to say, if I get there tonight I won't be leaving my crate and chair at the show!
UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN
I heard that the storm could get ugly for you "southern" folks! I hope you get in and out in good order this evening and get that last RAE leg!
Good thing you did not come down to QC this weekend. Were expected to get 14 in of snow. Stay safe.
Just reading this. Presume you've already left. Be safe, and get those last RAE legs!!!
Good luck and most of all stay safe!!
"In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden
Linda, Kona and Bo