ah if only i could print my own money.. .susan salo seminar

Thread: ah if only i could print my own money.. .susan salo seminar

kaytris is offline Senior Member

Defaultah if only i could print my own money.. .susan salo seminar

in may, not too far from me:

Susan Salo is a name that most of you will not recognize but is someone that you should all definitely take the time to see. Susan has considerable experience with the challenge of combining speed with jumping. She has adapted proven methods with her 35 years of horse training, including Grand Prix Jumping, to offer a fresh approach and great "eye" with regard to the jumping skills of our dogs. This is not a handling seminar but an opportunity for you to develop your eye and witness your dog learning about balance, striding and scope until jumping becomes effortless.

Susan has managed to transform dogs with poor jumping style into brilliant jumping dogs. But she doesn't stop there. Susan can show you how your dog that "doesn't knock bars" can be educated to jump more efficiently which will take seconds off of your round each time. For those of you that teach agility, this workshop is a must. For anyone looking to expand your knowledge or improve your dog's abilities, be sure to at least audit this three day workshop.

An observer position at this workshop is an equally rewarding experience.

Anyone got a spare $400 laying around?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: ah if only i could print my own money.. .susan salo seminar

every article I've ever read by her about her echos my own beliefs about jumping generally

I'd LOVE to go too
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

debjen is offline Senior Member

sorry just signed up two dogs for the next set of classes and for a seiminar that our agility club is putting on with Sally Hildt..not to mention the entries I've just sent in this month..good thing tomorrow is pay day

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sounds like an interesting seminar. Maybe you can play the lotto tonight.