Essy's newest title
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Essy's newest title

DefaultEssy's newest title

Meghan showed Essy and Murray at a NADAC jr handler agility trial today. This particular club does a ton of stuff for their jrs (including this jr only show, offering two $200 scholarships, reduced entry fees and class fees, etc) and Clean Run will be doing a feature article on them soon. We are all supposed to submit pictures to the magazine for consideration. ;D They took an awesome group photo today with all the handlers and their dogs so I'm sure that one will make it in.

They had 2 regular, 1 jumpers, and 1 tunnelers run today. Essy ran clean in both regular classes to finish her Novice Agility title. She dropped a bar in jumpers and didn't make time in tunnelers. It's so frustrating to know that she is such a fast dog but on the course she basically trots around. We haven't figured out why yet.

Murray was running his first elite level standard classes today. Meghan said "these courses are HARD". Hehehe. She didn't realize what she agreed to when I told her to run Murray in elite. Anyway, Murray was being a real butthead this morning and didn't Q in either run. He actually left the ring on the first run to find me. : I guess he's out of practice with Meghan since they haven't run together since Oct. Each run got a little better though. He Qd and got 1st in Open Jumpers. He didn't make time in tunnelers. Meghan was exhausted by that point and her ankle was starting to bother her so even with the brace on so she wasn't pushing him hard enough.

Next weekend Meghan and Essy make their obedience debut. We are entered in a match tomorrow so they'll get a couple of more runs under their belt before the real deal. I just got our confirmation for next week. Our classes both start at 8 so for once it'll be an early day both days. I'm glad that we'll get it out of the way quickly so Meghan (and mostly I) don't have time to stress about it. ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaytris is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Essy's newest title

Congrats, and best of luck for next weekend

Awesome! Pass on my congratulations and well wishes for next weekend.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

brody is offline Senior Member

you go Essy!

Murray cracks me up - one of the handlers at the trial last weekend got to run the judges dog as her own dog had pulled up lame - was very very funny to watch this lovely dog sniffing and looking for his mum ... after he found her he expected her to join in a few obstacles before he'd give his attention back to his handler for the class.. freaking adorable

http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

YellowJakesMom is offline Senior Member

Congrats to Meghan and Essy! What a cool show that sounds like!

Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. - Cree prophecy

Congrats Essy and Meghan on your new title!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Good luck next weekend!!

debjen is offline Senior Member

Congrats to both..good guck too

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!!! ;D
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

How neat! Congrats! Wonderful that Clean Run is doing an article on them with picturtes and everything.

Best of success on the obedience debut!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast