Ruger LRC Piedmont results

Thread: Ruger LRC Piedmont results

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRuger LRC Piedmont results

Well, no luck in Utility this weekend, but we had a BLAST anyway. And... he did a really nice job in Rally both days.

Scores in Rally on Saturday, Advanced 98 and 1st. Execellent 86 and 2nd. For some reason the last sign suddenly turned into French and I couldn't decipher it and stood there in a full fledged blonde moment Ah well, it happens.

Sunday Rally, Advanced 97 and 1st, and Excellent 83 and 1st. The judge we had, Barry Roland, took great pleasure into trying to trip us up (his courses were HARD). What we actually failed on was the 3 steps back, Ruger just was NOT going to do it. Oh well.

They also gave out High Scoring Rally Dog awards both days, and we got both of those.

We won a bunch of stuff... and had a great time too...got to meet Besty (EMA) from this forum and also hung out with Carol and Jon Mett... more on them in a seperate thread.. they were so much FUN!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Ruger LRC Piedmont results

Nice haul!!!! ;D Great job in Rally .... Hang in there with Utiltiy.
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Congrats on two more RAE legs! Nice job!

What happened in Utility?
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

My goodness - what a stash!! Big congrats and Way to go!!. We had Barry Roland at our last show where we got our RE title - he did have a tough course, but I liked it. It was the one where we heeled right up to the backsides of jumps and had to turn right in front of them - I thought that was "interesting".

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Susan, in Utility he has decided instead of doing the down in signals, he will just walk back to me. GRRRRR. He would not scent at all, just went out and took an article. Once he visited the judge for a minute then hit the pile on the way back and just grabbed an article. Another time he wouldn't even go out to the pile I had to tell him again to "find mine!" He did do gloves and stand. Go outs, we got one, but he only went out about three feet from the bar jump. Judge asked me if I wanted to attempt it and I said yes, I knew he could do it because he's an agility dog, and he likes to jump. I wanted him to end on a happy note.

To be honest, he was really stressed out the entire weekend. We never stay in motels, it was all a very different thing for him. His hair was coming out in tons. He did a LOT of whining in the ring as well.

So I'm glad we were at least able to do something in Rally and have fun with it :

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

I have to admit I wondered if staying some place new would be a bit much for him. He'll get it.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

brody is offline Senior Member

like everything practise makes perfect

I'm trying to find a trial to overnight at before regionals and nationals with exactly the same concern- will it blow Brody off his game to not be in the same routine...

so glad the rally went well - the picture is AWESOME - congrats
    http://andrea-agilityaddict.blogspot.com/

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” H. Keller

What a great picture. You must be so proud of your boy.

Look at all that stuff! You guys did good. Sorry to hear about Utility but it sounds like Rally went very well.

Murray likes to travel overnight with me because its the only time he gets to sleep in the bed with me. He was terrible the very first time we travelled though because he barked at every strange noise, every voice in the hall, car outside the window, door opening/closing all night long. > I think I got about 5 min of sleep that night. Now when we travel he's usually out before I am.

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Congratulations! What a great collection of ribbons.