How soon do you get your title certificates??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How soon do you get your title certificates??

DefaultHow soon do you get your title certificates??

Didn't want to hijack Laura's post, but how soon (or not... LOL) do you often get your title certificates from the AKC/CKC?

Henry finished his Can RN in August (nothing from CKC yet), his Am RN in September (nothing from AKC yet), and his Can CD in October (nothing yet). ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: How soon do you get your title certificates??

Well, we got our RA Sept 4th and certificate (AKC) September 29, we got our CKC CD on October 11th-ish and we got our certificate about two weeks ago. We had our AKC CD (got the title on Sept 29) several months ago.

Does the CKC have your current address? Not just on the entry form, but the actual CKC...

Poop!!! Maybe that's it....

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kaytris is offline Senior Member

CKC is THE slowest organization (and the most disorganized) .... you can try calling them, if you want to have a fun conversation with clueless staff members...

Hmm, we got our RN in August and had it up and framed in Sept. We're still waiting on all the recent title

I would call and check

You can go to the AKC website and check Henery's record to see if the title is listed. If it is, maybe the certificate is lost in the mail. If not, there maybe a snafu somewhere...check to make sure each qualifying leg is listed. Was each leg under a different judge?

Karen, yep, the AKC website lists him as having his RN. We've moved since registering him both with the CKC and AKC... I just assumed they sent the certificates to the address on the entry form (which is our current one), but prolly not...?

I emailed both AKC and CKC and am crossing fingers!! LOL!

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

No, the AKC will NOT send the certificate to your address on the entry form. They send it to the address that was on the original registration form. I learned this the hard way. We didn't get Hudler's RN certificate for a really long time, and I had gotten other certificates for Grace and Maddy to my current address. Well, Hudler was listed as belonging to my hubby first, then me. And they will send to the first owner, and I never updated David's address with AKC because I figured they could figure out that we were married and we BOTH moved when I updated my record online. HA HA Nope. Call them, have them check your record, and get it updated. They had no problem sending me a replacement certificate for free.

Call the CKC too as they may operate in the same way.

Thanks everyone!

I've been in contact with the AKC (no luck yet with CKC) and they did have my old address. It's been changed and they re-issued Henry's RN certificate!

In the future you can figure that you should have the AKC certificate in about a week from when it is listed on the dogs name on the AKC website. Checking your dogs titles and points online is a great way to make sure that a leg hasn't been lost or misplaced. On your dogs titles and points page it will say what day they have processed trials up too. If there is a problem you can go back and check the old shows to make sure they have your dog as Q'ing in all the shows. If you really want to double check everything you can get a complete record of everything your dog has Q'd or placed in for $8 online.

Kelly and Amber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast