CPE results (agility)

Thread: CPE results (agility)

DefaultCPE results (agility)

Well we went to our 2nd CPE trial and I was chief course builder for the event. Most of my runs were just grabbing Amber out of her Ex-pen and then running into the ring without a warm up or even getting to hear the rules. A couple of times I was asking the gate steward what I was supposed to do as the dog before me was running..lol. Alot of the "games" are pretty simple so it wasn't to hard and I was in Level 1 for all but fullhouse.
    We ended up getting a 3rd in Standard and a 1st in Colors on Saturday. On Sunday we ended up with a 1st in Jumpers, a 1st in Snooker and a 3rd in Fullhouse. So we had 5Q's in 10 runs. This is great for Amber and I. The rules I set for Amber to run were that she had to stay until I released her for the start so that is why we didn't Q in the other 5 runs.

Kelly and Amber

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: CPE results (agility)

Congrats Kelly. It's hard to be a worker and run your dog too. Sounds like you and Amber had a good time. CPE is a lot of fun, and so laid back. Did you finish up any titles?

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Sounds like you were busy! Sounds like fun though!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Actually I just checked and we did finish the CL1-F title (Class Level 1-Fun) and we now have 1/2 of all the requirements for the other 3 Level 1 titles. We also now have 115 Lifetime points. It is kinda hard to keep track of all the title and level info in CPE.

Kelly and Amber

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Congrats on the title!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

Awesome! Amber is doing really well! ;D CPE's titles are a bit complex, when we did CPE Dusty actually managed to get 16 Qs but only one title (he got his CL4-R and two extra legs of that, then 3 of the 4 legs for all of the other titles).

Well, you weren't there to laugh at us but Dusty went off course in THREE of his four runs this weekend He's figured out that when the jumps are low he just gets to run in a straight line, but the courses this weekend weren't very amenable to that.

Quote Originally Posted by agilityretrievers
    Well, you weren't there to laugh at us but Dusty went off course in THREE of his four runs this weekend He's figured out that when the jumps are low he just gets to run in a straight line, but the courses this weekend weren't very amenable to that.
    Dusty did his job and got his MACH and now just wants to have fun ;D Are you guys still in the lower levels of Preferred?

Kelly and Amber

Sounds like you and Amber had a great weekend. Congrats on the Qs. I know nothing about CPE. Never even heard of them until you guys started talking about them.

Hah we're still in NOVICE Standard, and don't have any legs in Open JWW ... but Dusty is definitely having fun, one of the times he went off-course he even did a little bit of a crazy loop before he came back to me :P ... Will you and Amber be at Industry tomorrow?

I am A little late in replying but yes we were at Industry this weekend and will be back at Industry next weekend.

Kelly and Amber