He Did Go-outs!!!!!

Thread: He Did Go-outs!!!!!

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultHe Did Go-outs!!!!!

We had a run thru with some gals from our training club today. I got there a few minutes late, got Ruger out of the truck, did some warm up Rally exercises and then did Utility A.

He Did Signals!!! Slow on the down, but he nailed it.

He didn't do gloves.. Was stupid going out the first time, so we did it again and he got it that time (got a good correction in.

He did not do Scent articles (we need to work on this one, we are still a little too reliant on cheese).

He Did Stand For Exam.

He Did both go-outs COLD! I did not show him where to touch. We just sent him and he blasted like a rocket, and nailed both jumps as well.

I'm so stoked ;D ;D ;D ;D

Despite what some said in my previous post, I am working him on go-out to nothing. I play with him in my field and I just send him out until I tell him to sit. He's really thinking on this. Sometimes he'll turn to look at me and I just tell him again to "go touch" and he'll turn and keep going out. Today when he was actually in a ring situation and running straight down between the two jump, he was BEAUTIFUL. WooHoo, I'm thrilled with this today

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: He Did Go-outs!!!!!

Linda that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

When he does stuff like this is makes me want to stay in the game. When he get's stupid and doesn't do anything, I don't care if we play the game or not. But boy, when he works, it's so much FUN Wish we'd get to a point where he works more than he goofs off

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Woohoo! I know how you feel when those go outs work. It's a thing of beauty. ;D

patm is offline Senior Member

;D ;D ;D It would seem like going out to "nothing" and turning when commanded would be the ideal way to teach it - maybe not easy, but ideal. Of course I know NOTHING about go-outs yet!