Is 2nd Good Enough? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is 2nd Good Enough?

DefaultRe: Is 2nd Good Enough?

As soon as Katie (AgilityRetrievers)finished a MACH with Dusty she moved Dusty down to Prefered. Boo is still running strong and fast in regular. I also heard a rumor that Katie might be joining the "dark side" by getting a border collie if she goes to college in California (She just finished High School). Way to go Katie!!

Kelly and Amber

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kzunell
    As soon as Katie (AgilityRetrievers)finished a MACH with Dusty she moved Dusty down to Prefered. Boo is still running strong and fast in regular. I also heard a rumor that Katie might be joining the "dark side" by getting a border collie if she goes to college in California (She just finished High School). Way to go Katie!!
    Haha well Terry might be planning something like that, but I didn't know anything about me getting a BC :P Yep Dusty is having a great time in Preferred. Boo is only 5 and built much lighter than Dusty so he has several years of 20" in him.

I know Boo is going to be Ambers competition if we ever get to where we can actually get thru a course and Q...lol

Kelly and Amber

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hah Amber is faster than Boo ;D Once you get to where you can get through a course and Q, Amber and Scarlett (the little tiny black Lab, have you seen her?) are going to be the Border Collies' competition!

What is funny is that Amber actually can't/doesn't run that fast. A couple of friends and me were doing recall races where we would sit/stay our dogs and go about 200ft away and then call them. Amber was always either 2nd or 3rd out of 3 dogs..lol She was trying hard the other dogs would just catch her in 5-10 feet and then pass her by. I think her only advantage in agility is she is fearless about all the obstacles and tends to attack them. and when she jumps she generally jumps flat just missing the bar. The things that could make her faster are better direction from me and getting her to learn to cut corners better/ tighter turns etc..

Kelly and Amber

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123