Grrrr... mad at Max 200

Thread: Grrrr... mad at Max 200

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultGrrrr... mad at Max 200

I ordered our second set of scent articles in early November. It took them forever to get to our order and they made wrong size articles for us (8cm length dowel instead of 9cm). I talked to them and they agreed that they made the mistake. They told me to ship the wrong set back and that they'll make a new correct set for me and send it to me. They of course charged me when they shipped the wrong set.

I shipped the wrong set back and got the correct set right before Christmas. I was just checking my credit card statement, and they charged me for the correct set as well. > So, I'm out $300 for one set of articles. I called and let them know that they charged me twice and they're looking into it. I hope that they fix it fast.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Grrrr... mad at Max 200

Oh my I'd be ticked off too! I ordered from them around Thanksgiving and they shipped with in a few days. The dowels are too thin, but I think that was my mistake in converting to metric. They'll work as a training set for Hoss, but are not ideal

Ok, they found the articles that I returned and are giving me credit for them. I guess the problem was that I did not include a note explaining what was going on with the articles.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

I ordered a pause table and some course # markers from them and have never gotten them. I'm getting a bit peeved as well. I hope they email me soon and tell me they are sending the stuff out.

Sorry, Linda. I hope you get them soon. Have you called and inquired about your items? I found it easy to call them and get a real person answer the phone.

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

They did say four to six weeks. I just find it hard to believe it takes that long to make a pause table and send it out. Oh well. I will call them in a week or so to see what's going on.

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    They did say four to six weeks. I just find it hard to believe it takes that long to make a pause table and send it out. Oh well. I will call them in a week or so to see what's going on.
    Actually, I think four to six weeks is pretty good for something that is being made. Especially at this time of year. I haven't ordered anything from MAX200 in awhile, probably since they moved to NY, but back when I did, I was very happy with their service.