So I hadn't really wanted to go to agility class

Thread: So I hadn't really wanted to go to agility class

debjen is offline Senior Member

DefaultSo I hadn't really wanted to go to agility class

the last two weeks in the cold and snow but I did and we had 2 really good classes..1/2 the class didn't show up for the last 2 classes so we got a good work out but Robbie was also mostly on..about 4 weeks ago we instituted the boogey man..Robbie is prone to run out of the horse arena to find the horse poop in the stalls..so we have someone hiding outside the gate he goes under and as he approached it they would jump out and yell no at him while I'm calling him all happy to come play with me..*G*..well the last 2 weeks he didn't even try to go out the gate..plus he has been really moving well and we are starting to get our weaves back..wooo hooo..He truely is beautiful to watch when he is on..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: So I hadn't really wanted to go to agility class

What a great idea! I'm glad it's working.

It is tough to get motivated when it is so cold (remember I'm in AZ so cold is a relative term ) but I know once I'm at class Murray gives me 110% so it is my duty to hold up my side of the team. He LOVES the cooler weather.

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Glad you were abe to get some good corrections in. Man, once their little brains are set on something it can be a real challenge to get it changed! Glad it is coming together for him!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

You will be very happy to note that when you come out to California (Pomona) that we have only had snow twice in this area in about 40 years and it was only a trace amount. And we have never had snow in May ever..lol So just think of nice warm California when you have to go train in the snow..lol

Kelly and Amber

debjen is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kzunell
    You will be very happy to note that when you come out to California (Pomona) that we have only had snow twice in this area in about 40 years and it was only a trace amount. And we have never had snow in May ever..lol So just think of nice warm California when you have to go train in the snow..lol

Kelly and Amber
    LOL..good to hear..of course we'll probably whine about how warm it is..my dogs love to work in the cool/cold

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

I love it that you had someone waiting for him to leave the ring. I may have to use that trick in my classes with some of my students dogs.

I admire you for doing it in the snow/cold. When it goes below 50 degrees I'm freezing.