South Carolina Linda

Thread: South Carolina Linda

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultSouth Carolina Linda

I will call you after we get down there. Do you realize we leave in a little over three days!!!! Is Friday still good for you? Sure pray it does not rain! What time? Lew will most likely drop me off at your place and then go golf. Also, what time should he be back to pick me up? Will Monnie stop by at all? Can't wait to meet Remington! I guess I'll bring all my work stuff--articles, gloves, dumbbell. I'm really trying to give him some time off. Did use him as a demo dog tonight and you should have seen his fronts! Make a list of what you want to work on. Bet you can't guess what I want to work on ??? :P Got the confirmation from MB-F of my entry for the show the end of January.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: South Carolina Linda

Wow, I haven't even sent my entry in yet. You are an early bird. I enter right before the deadline.

I guess we will work on everything with Ruger. Although, since we are working on his home footing, he will probably do a pretty decent job.

Do you have my cell phone #? If you email me I'll send it to you and keep it on so I won't miss your call. Can't wait to see you and Caleb again. I hope Monnie can come down. I know for the show we all will do dinner, I will drag her out personally to Olive Garden

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: South Carolina Linda

I think I have your cell number in my phone--it's turned off right now so I will double check with you tomorrow when I turn it back on.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org