Sat NADAC Trial Results

Thread: Sat NADAC Trial Results

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

DefaultSat NADAC Trial Results

Today was our first foray into the top level agility. We are finally competing in our first ever Elite level class...Tunnelers. We had a blast. Murray did a really nice job following my commands but didn't make time. He's never had an issue making time before. He was definitely running slower than normal and took a lot of cheerleading from me towards the end of the day. I'm not sure he's feeling 100% yet.

He did finish his Open Touch-n-Go title with a 1st place. ;D In fact, he didn't miss a contact all day. I'm not sure what I'm doing differently but I hope I can continue to do it tomorrow since we moved up to Elite in this class too.

Meghan and Essy did an awesome job today. Essy's attitude was very good and she really wanted to work with Meghan and tried hard to please. The issue was she would barely run. She didn't make time at all today. We're trying to figure out how to light a fire under her butt for tomorrow. ;D

<br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lcspt is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sat NADAC Trial Results

Good start to your weekend!! Hope tomorrow is better yet!! ;D
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

Sounds good Lydia!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Congrats Lydia! Tunnellers must be a fun class. Wish someone would video you guys so we all could see it on youtube

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

I taped all of Meghan's runs but I have no idea how to get them from videotape to youtube. :-\ Besides, they aren't very exciting since all Essy did was trot for the most time...silly dog. There is also a lot of commentary from me because we use it for training purposes...some of it is probably not ready for prime time.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE