our open class this afternoon

Thread: our open class this afternoon

imported_gabbys mom is offline Senior Member

Defaultour open class this afternoon

was awesome

I just found it and joined them on their third week. A lot of people apparently take it continuously and simultaneously with her utility class in order to keep up with open for UDX.

For being the new dog and the baby of the class, Gabby really held her own. ;D I'm so pleased with her.

She did have an airhead moment on the ROF when she brought the dumbell back and fronted to the instructor instead of me! Goofus.

<br />U-CD Of Love and Other Demons, CD, RE, CGC (Gabby)<br />Maverick<br />Saint Louis

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: our open class this afternoon

Glad you found a great class. You will learn a LOT if the others are competing for their UDX. I'm a bit jealous

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

That is wonderful! With UDX people in there you'll develop some good training methods that will carry you through for a UDX. That is a whole different ball game than getting a CDX or UD. Have fun!
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

That's great - it's wonderful to find a class that you like and click with ;D

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Very cool. It's hard to find open and utility level classes in my area so you are very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbys mom
    She did have an airhead moment on the ROF when she brought the dumbell back and fronted to the instructor instead of me!
    Glad to hear that happens to others as well. ;D On the ROF, Murray fronted to the judge instead of me in a show. She was blonde and wearing the same color of pants and shirt that I was. Funny thing is she was standing to the left and behind me so he actually ran past me to get to her. : He looked up at her with tail wagging then he got the funniest look on his face like "Who the hell are you and what have you done with my mom?" He glanced around, saw me, then came and fronted to me like nothing else ever happened. The judge and I were cracking up.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a great class! I hope you continue to enjoy it and can learn useful things in it.