Our Weekend Results--The Bad and The Good
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our Weekend Results--The Bad and The Good

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultOur Weekend Results--The Bad and The Good

Well after the drive home in pouring down rain, I wish I could have a better report. We were first dog in Utility on Saturday. MS was first which we lost 1/2 point on. Go outs next. On his first one he ran out faster than what I have ever seen him run in the ring! I really thought he was going to do it. When I told him to "Turn" he made a running bee line back to me. Second go-out was to the jumps. We lost nothing on the gloves and one of the articles; 1 point on the other article. Signals we lost 3 because Mr. Caleb walked in a couple of steps. Judge remarked about what a nice working boy he is.

Open we only got a 195. His fronts and finishes didn't follow us to Cincinnati that is for sure! But, on the broad he did give me a good front, but after a huge wide turn--cost us 2 points! DOR we lost nothing on and heeling 1 point. Good thing was he did not appear to be stressed on the front on the broad as he has in the recent past. I really thought he was going to finish himself when he went that wide but he did give me a good front with ears up and not listing to the side like he's going to finish himself.

Good part of the weekend was we got our 8th RAE leg today. We got a 97 in Excellent cause the silly boy body slammed me on the call to front that was after the jump. Way too happy! In Advanced we got a 100 and first place.
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tatyana is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Our Weekend Results--The Bad and The Good

Congrats on Rally placements and a perfect score! Also, great job on Open heeling!!! Only 1 point lost on heeling is amazing. I hope Utility goes better for you next time. I'd love to see Caleb work in real life. If only we all lived closer.

debjen is offline Senior Member

Congrats on the Rally Q's

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    If only we all lived closer.
    So true! But if you decide to come to the All-Star tounament you could see Linda and Kona, too
    Susan

www.labmed.org

3TailsWaggin is offline Senior Member

Open we only got a 195.
    Sometimes I could reach through the screen and smack you silly when you say stuff like this. I'd kill for scores like that ;D ;D ;D

Congrats on your Q's!!!

That must've been a hoot to see Caleb run out and then turn and run right back to you, gave me a chuckle reading about it!!!

I'm thinking of putting Ruger back into the Rally rings myself, help to boost up the fun factor for him.

Quote Originally Posted by raian
    Open we only got a 195.
    Sometimes I could reach through the screen and smack you silly when you say stuff like this. I'd kill for scores like that ;D ;D ;D

Congrats on your Q's!!!

That must've been a hoot to see Caleb run out and then turn and run right back to you, gave me a chuckle reading about it!!!

I'm thinking of putting Ruger back into the Rally rings myself, help to boost up the fun factor for him.

When I know he can get 198's and better a 195 isn't that wonderful! But, it's better than the 192's he's gotten!!!! So, smack me in a couple of weeks :-* :-* :-*

It was rather funny but I was rather disappointed, too. I really felt with his attitude that morning he would do them. This is getting old, as you can understand.

He loves Rally and Open which is why I kept him in Open, too. So, we'll work on the ring being fun and get his RAE at the same time.
    Susan

www.labmed.org

patm is offline Senior Member

Oh Caleb!!! Silly boy - you know you can do better in Utility! And I bet you just want to strangle the next judge that says what a "good working dog" he is, just after he NQ'd (but in a nice way )

millstonekennel is offline Senior Member

Congrats again. It was very nice to see you guys again and see Caleb get his perfit score in rally.
    Alicia

imported_gabbys mom is offline Senior Member

Congrats on rally! I wish I could see you guys work- it sounds amazing.
    <br />U-CD Of Love and Other Demons, CD, RE, CGC (Gabby)<br />Maverick<br />Saint Louis

lcspt is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boys Mom
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatyana
    If only we all lived closer.
    So true! But if you decide to come to the All-Star tounament you could see Linda and Kona, too
    That would be so much fun if we all were there!!
    "In moments of joy all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag." W. H. Auden

Linda, Kona and Bo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast