Mean Mom!

Thread: Mean Mom!

ObedienceLabs4Me is offline Senior Member

DefaultMean Mom!

Betsy brought Recon down today for a private lesson. Boy was it fun! He is so very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had Caleb out so I could help her learn to stack, etc. Well, each time I worked with Recon, Caleb would break his down and come running over. I finally told him that if he did start doing his go-outs or if he didn't want to show for me in obedience anymore, I'd have to get another puppy to begin to train. Gee, think he'll listen?
    Susan
    UCDX GRCH Dunn's Marsh Caleb of Waltona UDX3, OM3, RAE Canadian UD, RE
    FallRiver's Micah of Waltona GN RAE, Canadian CD, RN

www.labmed.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

patm is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Mean Mom!

And you wonder why he seems "nervous" about his go-outs?

rottnlabs is offline Senior Member

Jealousy is a wonderful motivator. ;D It drives Murray crazy to see me work Essy. Last week, Meghan was working both dogs in agility. I put Murray in a down stay by me while she ran Essy. Murray couldn't stand it anymore, broke his stay and did all of the jumps in tandem with Essy. Hmmm...do I see a idea for a new agility class.
    <br /><br />Lydia, Murray &amp; Essy in AZ<br /><br />Clear Creek&#39;s Mad About You CDX RE NJP OAP OFP ASCA CDX GSN RSN NGC TGO TNO OAC NJC HPN PS1 JHE<br /><br />Larkspur&#39;s Essence RE NAC TNN JHE

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rottnlabs
    Hmmm...do I see a idea for a new agility class.
    Well after the first of the year they're going to have brace Rally so why not brace Agility! What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the image in my mind when I read that!
    Susan

www.labmed.org

2yellowlabs is offline Senior Member

I'll bet you Caleb would LOVE a puppy to train and it may be just the spark he needs to perfect the go-outs. Recon and I had such a good time with Susan and Caleb - learned a lot and now we must practice, practice, practice. My other two were jealous because they knew Recon got to go somewhere they had never been.
    Susan is a very kind and patient teacher. Its a huge plus for me to take lessons from Susan because she has shown in lab confirmation and I know I need all the help I can get. Recon loved meeting Caleb. He's been kind of beating up the other pups in his puppy class so he really enjoyed having a "big boy" to torment with puppy jumping and boxing, and the fact that it was another yellow lab was just icing on the cake. B
    Betsy
    Kelleygreens Couer D'Or, CGC,CD, RAE2 - Doro - Nov. 21, 1995 to Jan. 14, 2010
    Kelleygreens The Shamrock Kid, CGC, OM, UDX2, RE, NA, NAJ, AXP, AJP, ASCA CDX, - Shamrock
    Kelleygreens The Few, The Proud, CGC, CDX, GN, NA - Recon

Caleb really like Recon, too. That is until I began to work with him! Spoiled momma's boy! It was so fun having you come down Betsy! You and Terry are so special!
    Susan

www.labmed.org